This Agreement (“agreement”) is made between BZB Cabins and Outdoors, LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Connecticut (“we,” “our,” “us”) and the person (“consumer,” “purchaser,” “you,” “your”) who purchases products or services with BZBCabins.com website (the “website”) or over the phone from BZB Cabins and Outdoors. In consideration of the foregoing parties’ individual rights and responsibilities, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Section 1. Placing an Order
- After you select a product, add it to your cart, and proceed to checkout, the website will direct you to a safe payment page where you will be able to place an order by following the instructions.
- Once you select a payment method and enter all necessary information, your order is submitted and you will automatically receive email verification of your. We will contact you and inform you when we expect to ship your order. Our carrier will contact you to confirm a specific time and date of delivery. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email at: email@example.com. Our customer support team is happy to answer your questions.
- This Agreement also applies to orders placed by phone. All phone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes. Phone call records containing sensitive monetary information (like credit card details) are deleted immediately after such phone calls are ended.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for violating our policies at any time.
Section 2. Returns
- If you are not satisfied with our products, you may return the item in its original package within seven (7) days for an exchange or a refund. The seven days begins from the day that the delivery was made. Credit will be issued after the product is returned and inspected.
- The shipping charge for the return of the kit is deducted from the total refund. If free shipping was offered, two shipping charges, the delivery and the return, will be deducted from the total refund.
- To return an item, you must email or call us to receive a Return Authorization Number. There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns. Shipments without a Return Authorization Number, or assembled items will not be accepted for return.
- Shipments returned without original packaging will be charged an additional 10% on return.
- You, the purchaser, will be charged for any missing or damaged parts.
Section 3. Cancellation Policy
- Orders for modified or customized products may be cancelled prior to delivery, but the purchaser will be responsible for 10% of the purchase price.
- Orders for non-modified products may be cancelled without obligation for payment if they have not been shipped.
- After an order is shipped, you may cancel an order only by contacting customer service and obtaining a Cancellation Number. The purchaser will be responsible for paying for the entire cost of shipping the products both from and back to our warehouse.
- Sometimes shipments in transit might be delayed because of the carriers we cannot control. In that case we notify a customer of the change in delivery date/time which means that the clients has deemed to have accepted it. When cancelling at this point, the purchaser will be responsible for the entire cost of shipping the products both from and to our warehouse.
- All cancellations may be subject to credit card processing and any additional associated fees.
Section 4. Installation
- The product will include a written installation manual. You must follow the instructions. Failure to follow the manual will relieve us of any accountability for damage to the products.
- Our products are purchased as Do-It-Yourself kits for assembly by the consumer/you or an assigned contractor or a handyman hired by the consumer. Although the assembly process varies from person to person, it usually takes 2-3 days for 1 or 2 people to assemble a small cabin. Larger structures will take longer.
Section 5. Payment
- All orders must be paid in full before shipping from our warehouse.
- If your order is not paid in full prior to the scheduled shipment date, your order will be delayed and your delivery date rescheduled.
Section 6. Transport
- The price calculated in the order will include the cost of transport.
- Prior to the delivery date we will contact you for information about the delivery location and any special access issues that might be present at the place of delivery.
- On the scheduled delivery date you must ensure that an adult is in attendance to sign the delivery papers.
- The product must be inspected upon delivery, and you must notify the delivery personnel and our sales representative if there are any damaged items or missing parts. Be certain to take photographs of any damaged merchandise. Do not send damaged parts back with delivery personnel.
- If an order is refused during delivery or no adult is present, the customer will be responsible for the entire cost of shipping products from and back to our warehouse.
- We are not be responsible for any personal injuries, death or property damage resulting from the third party delivery vehicle or their personnel.
Section 7. Replacing Parts
- You must check the products at time of delivery to determine if any parts are missing or have been damaged during delivery. You must take photographs of any damaged parts.
- We will repair or replace, at no charge, any missing or defective parts if reported to us within five (5) business days after delivery together with photographic evidence of the damaged or defective parts. After such period, replacement parts are available at our standard prices.
Section 8. Care and Upkeep of the Product
- We strongly recommend staining or painting your product to protect from the weather elements. Over time spruce can turn a darker shade or produce dark spots, although these do not harm the quality of the product.
- The natural characteristics of spruce mean that the cabin may settle and cracks, splits, and the movement of timbers may take place following installation. Such movement may make it necessary to adjust windows and doors and may other alterations as a result of drops, warps, expansion or contraction. Such minor repairs and adjustments do not signal any defect in the structure, are not covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the consumer.
Section 9. Warranty
- All structures come with a manufacturer’s two year limited warranty that does cover damage to the product only when the below instructions were followed:
- The structure must be installed within 1 month of delivery
- The product must be installed following the installation manual
- The structure must be assembled on a proper foundation (leveled concrete slab, concrete blocks, gravel, or a deck)
- The structure’s roof must be properly installed
- No alterations were made to the product by a third party.
Section 10. Various
- We are not liable for any losses or harm resulting from any cause outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, natural disasters, severe winds, severe storms and similar forces.
Section 11. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Section 12. User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- If you send us reviews, photos, comments, ideas, proposals, suggestions, plans, material, or something similar, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content on our website.
Section 13. Modification to the Products and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue products without notice.